… “The Beloved Bones”
Brazilian prog/power metallers DARK AVENGER are back with an outstanding new album, “THE BELOVED BONES: HELL”!
It is a eleven mental stages someone probably might be through, when living a constant uncomfortable situation (“Hell is repetition”) among many others which we inadvertently allow to come into our lives.
“THE BELOVED BONES: HELL” was produced, recorded and mixed by the guitarist Glauber Oliveira and mastered by the renowned Tony Lindgren at Fascination Studios in Sweden.
THE BELOVED BONES is a two-chapter play: “HELL” and “DIVINE” and the first part “HELL” talks about eleven mental stages someone probably might be through when living a constant uncomfortable situation (“Hell is repetition”) as for example, a loveless marriage, a severe disease, an unwanted job, financial difficulties, alcoholism, drug abuse, a sex harassment, among many others which we inadvertently allow to come into our lives.
The cover illustration was created by the french artist Bernard Bittler and follows the mental phases and feelings outpouring described in the first part of the play: Unconsciousness – Denial – Fugue – Victimization – Despair – Craving – Reflection – Balance – Courage – Decision – Freedom”.
"The Beloved Bones: Hell"
The new chapter is set to be released on September 1, 2017 in Europe via Rockshots Records on all the major record and digital stores and will inevitably leave the mark!
- The band played throughout Brazil, including some major local festivals.
- The previous albums got many awards such as “best album of the year” or “best vocalist” .
- “The Beloved Bones: Hell” marks the band’s 24th anniversary
- “The Beloved Bones” saga is a two chapter play: “Hell” and “Divine”
- Mastered at Fascination Studios by Tony Lindgren
- For fans of: Symphony X, Adagio, Rhapsody
DARK AVENGER is:
Gustavo Magalhães: Bass Guitar
Brendon Hoffmann: Drums